According to Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton, a home on Spring Court in Sheffield was damaged after trees fell on part of the roof. Singleton said the damage caused a leak in the roof, so family is staying with relatives until the damage is repaired.
The homeowner's vehicle was also damaged when a tree fell on top of it.
- Home damaged in Sheffield after trees fall on roof
- Storm damage reported in Sheffield
- Sheffield Utility customers will see a 2.4% increase this fall
- Child falls through bleachers at Sheffield football stadium
- Crews respond to fire at home in Sheffield
- Tree falls through home in Jackson Co., barely misses teen
- Tree falls on Huntsville home during strong winds
- Huntsville women survive tree falling onto their home
- Child dies after tree falls on mobile home in Florida
- Sheffield police searching for escaped inmate