The Plamor Lanes bowling alley has been in Huntsville for decades.
Come May 11th their doors will close for good.
The owners told WAAY 31 its because of the highly competitive entertainment landscape in the area.
They will maintain their normal hours of operation until they close.
- Historic Huntsville bowling alley closing up shop
- Close call for Huntsville's historic Helion Lodge
- Historic home transported from Guntersville to Huntsville
- Alabama historical constitutions make way to Huntsville
- Flames rip through Huntsville cabinet shop
- Guns stolen from Huntsville pawn shop
- Athens students create a "Pocket Park" to beautify an alley
- Huntsville music survey closes Monday
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones accelerator program launches in Huntsville
- Former Huntsville NASA engineer sharing collection of historic space memorabilia