The Plamor Lanes bowling alley has been in Huntsville for decades.
Come May 11th their doors will close for good.
The owners told WAAY 31 its because of the highly competitive entertainment landscape in the area.
They will maintain their normal hours of operation until they close.
- Historic Huntsville bowling alley closing up shop
- Close call for Huntsville's historic Helion Lodge
- Huntsville police investigating after man found dead in alley
- Huntsville police identify man found dead in alley
- Case involving body found in Huntsville alley is officially a homicide investigation
- Historic home transported from Guntersville to Huntsville
- Alabama historical constitutions make way to Huntsville
- Flames rip through Huntsville cabinet shop
- Guns stolen from Huntsville pawn shop
- Athens students create a "Pocket Park" to beautify an alley