Huntsville Fire and Rescue helped a couple of hikers with heat-related illness on Monte Sano State Park.
Don Webster with Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. says crews were out on Arrowhead Trail for an hour and a half.
The hikers did not go to the hospital.
- Hikers rescued from heat on Monte Sano State Park
- Huntsville emergency crews locate unconscious hiker in Monte Sano State Park
- Volunteers needs for Monte Sano Art Festival
- Unconscious woman found on Monte Sano trail
- Officials rescue unresponsive person found on trail at Monte Sano State Park
- Monte Sano state park's trail named after WWII sailor lost at sea
- 49th Earth Day set for Monte Sano State Park on April 20
- Wreck on Monte Sano sends five people to the hospital
- Huntsville police officer involved in wreck on Monte Sano
- Traffic alert: Monte Sano Boulevard back open after car flips