A suspect wrecked on McKee Road after a high speed chase with Limestone County Sherriff's Office. Counterfeit cash was found matching that from other recent cases. Investigators also found subutex and about two ounces of "ice" meth in the suspect's vehicle.
This is not Adam Chambers, the third suspect that police are currently seeking on warrants related to counterfeit money.
This case is still under investigation, and Limestone County Sherriff's Office said it expects to have a final update on charges tomorrow morning.
- High speed chase in Limestone County leads to wreck
- High speed car chase causes Limestone County schools lockdown
- High speed chase and counterfeit money lead to an arrest
- 2 arrested in Limestone County after suspected drug deal, high-speed chase
- 4 detained after high speed chase
- Morgan County high-speed chase ends in arrests, drug bust
- 2 suspects arrested after high-speed chase in Morgan County
- Police release name of suspect in high-speed chase, wreck at Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake
- 1 dead in Limestone County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified