Four people were arrested Friday after police said they found pills and heroin in a Florence home.
The Lauderdale County Drug Task Force said it had received complaints about a home on Button Avenue in Florence, so they observed the home and got a search warrant.
When they searched the home Friday, agents said they found pills and 4 grams of heroin.
Lisa Cannon, 33, was charged with heroin trafficking, promoting prison contraband, drug possession and drug paraphernalia possession. Her bond was set at $28,500.
Three other people in the home -- Jarrod Lemay, 38, of Florence; Mary Sliwa, 55, of Waterloo; and Jessica Lee, 36, of Florence -- were charged with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. Their bonds were set at $2,500. Lemay and Sliwa were still in the Lauderdale County Detention Center Tuesday afternoon.
- Heroin, pills found at home in Florence
- Guns, hundreds of Xanax pills, heroin found in Huntsville bust
- Florence men facing felony meth, heroin charges
- Man's body found at Florence home
- Florence police: Driver in wreck charged after meth, pills found in purse
- Muscle Shoals man sleeping with AR-15 charged after bust yields pot, cocaine, heroin, pills
- End Heroin HSV Walk
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth