Phase two is about to begin on the expansion of Helen Keller Hospital.
Phase two includes plans for renovating the hospital's entrance and the first floor.
Phase one of renovating the emergency room should finish this year.
It will increase treatment rooms from 17 to 22. There will also be a new wound care center in a free-standing building on the hospital campus.
Helen Keller Hospital has invested 20 million dollars into facility updates.
- Helen Keller Hospital renovations continue
- Helen Keller Hospital picks new president with Huntsville ties
- 40th Helen Keller Festival kicks off in Tuscumbia
- Rosa Parks, Helen Keller to get statues at Alabama Capitol
- Colbert EMA opens up storm shelter for Helen Keller festival attendees
- Helen Keller School in Talladega mourns the loss of a local student
- Decatur-Morgan Hospital shows off $50 million renovation
- Woody Anderson Ford celebrates renovations
- Ditto Landing Improvements and Renovations
- Demolition continues at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital in Florence