As rain begins to move back into North Alabama, it's having an impact on road construction projects in Madison County.
District Three Commissioner Craig Hill told WAAY 31 there are three road projects in his area experiencing setbacks because of the rain. Those projects include widening Ryland Pike and adding guardrails to it and adding new guardrails to Hobbs Island and Cherrytree roads.
Commissioner Hill said he's working with contractors to keep the projects on track with all of the rain. These likely aren't the only road projects experiencing setbacks in the area.
- Heavy rain impacts Madison County road projects
- Weather could impact some Madison County road projects
- Photos: Heavy rains impact North Alabama
- Photos: Severe weather causes hail, heavy rain in Madison County
- Two road widening projects approved in Madison
- Heavy rain arrives tonight
- Heavy rain returns Sunday
- Marshall County drivers more cautious during heavy rain, road closures
- Rain causes delay to road work projects
- Heavy rain brings flooding back to Creekwood Park in Madison