A woman was taken to the hospital early Thursday morning after Huntsville Police said she was involved in a head-on crash.
Officers said she was heading eastbound on Clinton Avenue shortly after midnight when her car veered to the left and struck a parked car.
No one was in the other vehicle at the time.
The woman was transported to Huntsville Hospital with minor injuries.
Police told WAAY 31 they didn't know at the time of the crash whether alcohol may have been a factor. They said the woman's injuries prevented her from taking a field sobriety test and would be assessed at the hospital.
They also haven't determined if charges are warranted in this crash.
- Head-on wreck sends one woman to the hospital
- Woman hospitalized following car wreck on I-565
- Woman taken to hospital after overnight wreck
- Early morning Huntsville wreck sends three people to the hospital
- Wreck on Monte Sano sends five people to the hospital
- Woman, baby go to hospital after Hazel Green wreck
- Decatur shooting sends man to hospital
- Chemical fire sends 8 to hospital
- Huntsville shooting sends 2 to hospital
- Huntsville shooting sends man to hospital