Alabama State Troopers identified 18-year-old Amanda Ashby of Hazel Green as the victim of a weekend car crash.
According to troopers, Ashby died Saturday night after the Dodge Caravan she was driving left Grimwood Road north of Huntsville and hit a utility pole. She died at the scene.
The Alabama Department of Law Enforcement said they're still investigating the crash.
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash
- Hazel Green man killed in wreck
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Wreck ends with burned cars in Hazel Green
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green High School names new principal
- Traffic alert: Hazel Green house on fire
- Hazel Green girls basketball making school history