Joel and Donna Schrenk have put on the Pink Game for the past several years. In their first year at Hazel Green, they wanted to do something special for one of their opponent's daughters. David Green coaches at Jemison, his daughter, Kinsley, is battling cancer.
The game Friday raised money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, where Kinsley is treated.
- Hazel Green holds first Pink Game for childhood cancer research
- Hazel Green football hosts successful first Pink Game
- Picture Day for Hazel Green Football in pink uniforms
- Shirts on sale for October 11th 'Pink Game' for Jemison versus Hazel Green
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Hazel Green Lady Trojans win first game in area tournament
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash