Hartselle police are looking for a woman who they said passed a forged check at a credit union.
Police posted a picture of the woman Wednesday morning and said she passed a forged check at the Hartselle branch of Redstone Federal Credit Union. The woman used identification that looked similar to her, but was actually stolen from a vehicle at Sparkman Park in Hartselle.
Police said the same woman has used a similar method to pass checks in other jurisdictions.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Investigator Reynolds with the Hartselle Police Department at 256-751-4916 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hartselle police searching for forgery suspect
- Kroger robbery suspect captured in Hartselle manhunt
- Hartselle police ask public to help identify Walmart theft suspect
- Police looking for suspect in armed robbery at Hartselle GameStop
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Huntsville man charged with forgery
- Acting police chief appointed in Hartselle
- Hartselle police make drug, fake check arrests
- Hartselle police charge woman in Walmart theft
- Hartselle police looking for catalytic converter thief