Hartselle police just arrested two suspects for burglary.
Hillary Thompson and Marcus Mize were taken into custody on Friday. Officers were dispatched to an apartment for a burglary in the morning, when the victim noticed her car was missing and a suspect was wearing her clothes.
Police say officers found Mize driving the victim's stolen car. Thompson's bond is set at $2,500, while Mize's bond is set at $5,000.
- Hartselle police say suspects broke into home and stole a car
- Bessemer police chase suspect who stole police car
- Hartselle police searching for forgery suspect
- Kroger robbery suspect captured in Hartselle manhunt
- Police catch man they say stole 2 vehicles, broke into 2 others outside Decatur restaurants
- Late night fire damages Hartselle home
- Hartselle police ask public to help identify Walmart theft suspect
- Police looking for suspect in armed robbery at Hartselle GameStop
- Hartselle police arrest 5 in home burglary investigation
- Huntsville police looking for suspect who broke into car at auto shop