Hartselle police say a woman is in custody after stealing more than $650 worth of merchandise.
The department says on Nov. 16, a call came in from Walmart’s Loss Prevention about a woman leaving the store with items she didn't pay for.
Amanda Hope Wright, 34 , is charged with theft of property third-degree. She was given a $1,000 bond.
- Hartselle police charge woman in Walmart theft
- Hartselle police ask public to help identify Walmart theft suspect
- Hartselle police charge woman with identity theft in burglary investigation
- Hartselle Police investigate auto burglaries, gun thefts near Hunter Lane
- Hartselle police investigating possible theft of baseball program’s money
- Huntsville police seek suspects in Walmart theft
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Police: Hartselle woman gives birth to child on cocaine
- Hartselle police arrest woman accused of stealing from man's garage
- Woman caught wearing victim's clothes in Hartselle burglary, police say