Hartselle police say a man was arrested on Wednesday for domestic violence after officers determined he'd choked someone.
Police say officers responded to a home in reference to a domestic dispute, and after speaking with a victim, determined she had been choked to the point she could not breathe.
David Kingston Jr., 41, of Hartselle was charged with domestic violence by strangulation or suffocation, a Class B Felony. His bond was set at $5,000.
- Hartselle police: Man charged with domestic violence for choking victim
- Florence man charged with domestic violence, kidnapping
- Man arrested for Domestic Violence
- Domestic violence in Alabama
- Huntsville police: Man stabbed, then charged with domestic violence
- Florence police charge man in burglary, domestic violence
- Hartselle police charge woman in Walmart theft
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Florence police looking for man wanted on domestic violence warrants
- Florence man charged with choking woman