Hartselle police say a man is in custody on drug charges after being pulled over for driving a vehicle with an expired tag.
The department says an officer pulled over Jesse Lee Baker, 33, of Athens on Tuesday and determined he had outstanding warrants with the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office. Police say the officer then found methamphetamine, oxycodone, Xanax, loaded syringes and a handgun in the vehicle.
Baker was arrested for multiple drug charges with a total bond of $4,000. Police plan to seek prosecution on other charges as well.
- Hartselle police: Man arrested after meth, pills, gun found during traffic stop
- Huntsville police: Man arrested after meth found during traffic stop
- Police: Man arrested after Hartselle traffic stop yields meth, drug paraphernalia
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- DeKalb Co. Sheriff: Man arrested, 121 ecstasy pills found during traffic stop
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop
- Morgan County sheriff: Laceys Spring traffic stop finds pills, paraphernalia
- Decatur men charged after traffic stop finds crack, pills, guns, cash
- 4 arrested in Jackson County meth, prescription pill bust