The Hartselle Police Department has arrested a man who it says was stealing from his employer.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, Lt. McDearmond on Monday arrested Orlando Chaney, 20, of Danville.
He was charged with theft of property. Bond was set at $1,000.
The department said the arrest was the result of a call to O’Reilly Auto Parts for an employee theft. The post said McDearmond was told Chaney made three fraudulent merchandise returns to his debit card for more than $900 in total.
He was terminated and arrested.
- Hartselle police: Danville man fired, arrested on charge of stealing from employer
- Hartselle police arrest woman accused of stealing from man's garage
- Hartselle office manager arrested for taking from employer
- Danville man arrested for possession of meth
- Hartselle police charge man for stealing, forging his grandmother’s checks
- Hartselle police charge woman in Walmart theft
- Hartselle police make drug, fake check arrests
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Woman charged with stealing from employer in Florence