A Hartselle man who hadn't been seen by his family in more than a month was found dead in Cullman County Monday.
The Cullman County Sheriff's Office has charged Tyler Hudson and Andrew Maresh with murder.
The body of Daniel Ray Osborn II, 22, was found near Fairview Monday, Hartselle police said.
Cullman County Sheriff Matt Gentry said he was found buried at a home on Highway 69 in Cullman County. Offcials said Osborn often traveled from where he lived in Morgan County to Cullman County. They discovered he might be in Cullman County.
Osborn's car was found in The Baileyton community, only a few miles from where his body was found on Monday night. Sheriff Gentry said it's too early to tell how and when Osborn was murdered. However, he said the two suspects, Hudson and Maresh were friends with him.
Osborn's family said they had not seen him since Feb. 3, and Hartselle police said his last communication with someone was via text on Feb. 16.
Hudson and Maresh are being held at the Cullman County Detention center waiting to see a judge for a bond hearing.
- Hartselle man found dead; 2 charged with murder
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle mom charged after newborn was found buried in backyard
- Body found near Hartselle City storm drain
- Hartselle police charge woman in Walmart theft
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Hartselle police: Man charged with domestic violence for choking victim
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Morgan County sheriff: Hartselle woman charged after drugs found near child