A Hartselle man is in jail charged with the sodomy of a 14-year-old girl.
Bobby Garrison, 36, was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree sodomy by forcible compulsion.
Garrison is being held in the MOrgan County Jail on $60,000 bond.
The Morgan County Sheriff's Office is still investigating the case.
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Tuscumbia man charged with sodomizing child
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle police charge woman in Walmart theft
- Hartselle man found dead; 2 charged with murder
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Hartselle police: Man charged with domestic violence for choking victim
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Hartselle mom charged after newborn was found buried in backyard
- Two charged with murder of Toney teenager