In a heartbreaker in Hancville, Hartselle falls 50-49 to Carver.
The Tigers season falls short of the Final Four. Senior Moriah Taylor says the group of girls will always mean something to her.
"We've always had each others' backs, the bond that we had together I'm going to miss that a lot," Taylor said.
The Georgia State had 20 points on the day and made the All-Tournament team.
Her Coach, Gary Orr, also praised her for what she's done with the Tiger basketball program.
- Hartselle has heartbreaking loss in region final
- Auburn fans still proud after heartbreaking loss in Final Four
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- AHSAA Northwest regional semi-final games
- Human Trafficking survivor shares heartbreaking story
- Woman in critical condition, home a total loss after fire in Hartselle
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Hartselle police searching for forgery suspect
- Late night fire damages Hartselle home