Daystar Church Hartselle is planning to not only drop 20,000 eggs from the sky, but also break an official Guinness World Record for dying the most Easter eggs at one time.
This is their 4th Annual Easter Egg Drop, and it's open to the public for free.
The event will be held Saturday, Mar. 31 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at 1010 Nance Ford Rd SW in Hartselle.
- Hartselle church plans to set a Guinness World Record
- Alabama steer's nearly 11-foot horns just broke a Guinness World Record
- Hartselle City Schools sees record breaking enrollment
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Photos: Hartselle woman says lightning strike blew up tree, damaged church
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
- Hartselle police searching for forgery suspect
- Late night fire damages Hartselle home
- Body found near Hartselle City storm drain