Today, Hartselle High School's softball team won the 6A state championship against Saraland.
The Lady Tigers won 6-5 with a walk-off hit.
Kylie Winton was named this game's MVP.
- Hartselle High School softball are 6A state champions
- Hartselle High School opens as storm shelter
- Hazel Green Girls basketball wins 6A State Champions for Second Year in a Row
- Hartselle High School Coach makes history for football program
- Hartselle City Schools sees record breaking enrollment
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- 2 hurt in Hartselle crash
- Hartselle City Schools using money from alcohol sales to expand high school parking lot
- Hartselle high school senior suspended for posting KKK photo on social media
Scroll for more content...