Today, Hartselle High School's softball team won the 6A state championship against Saraland.
The Lady Tigers won 6-5 with a walk-off hit.
Kylie Winton was named this game's MVP.
- Hartselle High School softball are 6A state champions
- Hartselle High School opens as storm shelter
- Hazel Green Girls basketball wins 6A State Champions for Second Year in a Row
- Hartselle High School Coach makes history for football program
- Hartselle City Schools sees record breaking enrollment
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Hartselle high school senior suspended for posting KKK photo on social media
- Police program will put more officers in Hartselle City Schools
- Hartselle man charged with sodomizing teenager
Scroll for more content...