The Hartselle Police Department reports that Hartselle High School, 1000 Bethel Rd NE, Hartselle, has opened as a community shelter.
It will be open for the duration of the Tornado Watch, which currently is set to expire at 9 p.m.
- Hartselle High School opens as storm shelter
- Body found near Hartselle City storm drain
- Hartselle High School softball are 6A state champions
- Hartselle High School Coach makes history for football program
- Two Decatur high schools may become public storm shelters
- Hartselle City Schools sees record breaking enrollment
- Jackson County Schools getting more storm shelters
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Hartselle City Schools using money from alcohol sales to expand high school parking lot