A Hanceville man is being held in the Metro Jail for drug related charges.
Claude Vaughn Jr. has been charged with trafficking over 34 pounds of marijuana.
Madison-Morgan County Drug Task Force agents located 18.8 pounds of marijuana in a vehicle driven by the offender and 15.5 pounds were found inside Vaughns residence.
Cullman County Deputies conducted their search with a K-9 and upon entering the residence they found numerous guns and over $3,000.
- Hanceville man found with over 34 pounds of marijuana
- Huntsville Cheer Heading To Hanceville For State
- Cullman County deputies find half-pound of meth in Hanceville home
- Three arrested after police found a pound of marijuana
- Hanceville mayor makes sexually-charged facebook post about Gov. Ivey
- State officials investigate deadly police shooting in Hanceville
- Large fire damages Louisiana-Pacific Corporation in south Hanceville
- Man arrested after 60 pounds of marijuana found at Nashville airport
- PHOTOS: Decatur police seize 38 pounds of marijuana
- Moulton Police find 9 pounds of marijuana during traffic stop