A Huntsville Police spokesman announced three officers involved in a deadly shooting in early April have been cleared by an incident review board of any wrong doing.
The officers were cleared by the board in May.
The Madison County District Attorney's Office told WAAY 31, they were present when the review board reviewed the eveidnce.
During the investigation, DA Robert Broussard said, they found something concerning in the evidence.
After sending the evidence including body cam footage to a Grand Jury, Huntsville Police Officer William Darby, was arrested Friday and charged with the murder of Jeffery Parker.
To read about the incident concerning the shooting just click here.
- HPD Officers cleared by board in May
- HPD officer charged with DUI
- HPD officer involved in wreck
- Man killed by HPD Officer's bullet
- DUI charges against HPD officer dropped
- HPD Officer charged with murder still considered an officer
- HPD investigating ATV rollover crash
- California Street back open after wreck involving HPD officer
- HPD: driver flees after crashing into home
- Colbert school board office burglarized