Huntsville Police Officer, William Darby was charged with Murder of Friday.
According to authorities, Darby is still considered an officer.
He has been with the department for two years.
Officials said, Darby's badge, gun, and police credentials were taken.
He was placed on admin duties after the shooting on April 3rd.
Darby was put on paid admin leave Friday, after being charged with Murder.
- HPD Officer charged with murder still considered an officer
- HPD officer charged with DUI
- DUI charges against HPD officer dropped
- HPD officer involved in wreck
- Man killed by HPD Officer's bullet
- HPD Officers cleared by board in May
- California Street back open after wreck involving HPD officer
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- HPD investigating ATV rollover crash
- Report: HPD officer arrested for DUI vomited after wreck, had liquor in car