It's been quite the couple of days after the Iron Bowl. The rumor mill swirled about Bob Stoops meeting with the Tigers, but he denied allegations to USA Today, and on Tuesday, Auburn Undercover reported Gus Malzahn is close to signing a new deal with Auburn to stay with the program.
Phillip Marshall reported the new deal includes a reduced buyout from his upwards $32 million buyout that stands at the moment and other limitations, including approval for Gus to hire or fire any coaches.
- Gus Malzahn Staying at Auburn
- Gus Malzahn inks new deal with Auburn
- Gus Malzahn close to new deal with Auburn
- Gus Malzahn Named Dodd Trophy Coach of the Week
- Malzahn previews Mississippi State
- Auburn releases Malzahn's new 7-year, $49 million contract
- Malzahn, Tigers players talk Iron Bowl
- Malzahn updates Stidham's status for A-Day
- Auburn wins!
- Malzahn: Pettway out extended period with fractured scapula