A Guntersville woman has been charged with stealing a truck from someone's home in Etowah County.
Lindsey Erin Ridgeway, 27, is accused of stealing a truck from someone's home on Liberty Hill Road in the Smith Institute community.
Guntersville police found the stolen truck in a business parking lot and found Ridgeway inside the business, the Etowah County Sheriff's Office said. She was taken into custody on several Marshall County warrants, they said.
Authorities said Ridgeway would be extradited to Etowah County, where her bond for a charge of first-degree theft would be set at $5,000.
- Guntersville woman charged with stealing truck
- Guntersville woman charged with meth trafficking
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- Truck explodes at Guntersville gas station
- Woman charged with stealing from Decatur hospice
- Huntsville police: Man charged after renting, stealing truck
- Woman charged with stealing thousands of dollars worth of coins
- Woman charged with stealing gun at Florence gas station
- Woman charged with stealing from employer in Florence
- Roundabout might help Guntersville traffic