A Guntersville sex offender has been charged with failing to register in Marshall County.
Stacy Eugene Jenkins was charged Wednesday with failure to register as a sex offender and adult sex offender violation of identification, according to a post on the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
Deputies went to a residence in the 1800 block of Rayburn Avenue in Guntersville looking of Jenkins. The found him in the rear of the residence without proper documentation.
His bond was set at $20,000.
- Guntersville sex offender charged for not registering
- Registered sex offender charged with beating girlfriend
- Decatur police charge registered sex offender with rape, incest
- Athens police arrest sex offender who failed to register
- Sex offender arrested in Colbert County for failing to register
- Convicted sex offender charged with child porn
- Sex offender back in jail
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Limestone County investigators arrest sex offender for failing to register with law enforcement
- Decatur police arrest sex offender for failing to register, working near child care facility