Two classes of hydroplanes, will be racing at speeds of 200 mph as the compete in the first points race in Alabama since 1969.
Guntersville Lake Hydrofest will include three days on the South's fastest water in the summer on 2018.
Testing and qualifying will take place on Friday, Jun. 22 with competitive racing on Saturday Jun. 23 and Sunday Jun. 24.
The hydrofest will also include wakeboard exhibitions and a special appearance by Miss Budweiser.
-Adult general admission: $20 per weekend pass
-Children general admission (ages 6-12): $10 per weekend pass
-Children (5 and under): Free
-Personal tent spaces: $50
A separate concert featuring Suzie Oravec and A Thousand Horses will be held at the Lurleen B. Wallace pavilion the evening of Saturday Jun. 23.
Tickets can be purchased separately or in addition to the weekend pass for $5.
- Tickets go on sale next week for Hydrofest in Guntersville
- HydroFest 2018: Andrew Tate establishes a course record in Guntersville at 157.866 mph
- HydroFest racing cancelled Friday due to weather
- HydroFest Qualifying Rescheduled Due to Weather
- Local businesses gearing up for Hydrofest race in Marshall Co.
- HydroFest 2018 Video: Andrew Tate wins Southern Cup championship
- Roundabout might help Guntersville traffic
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- Guntersville store owner helps police nab escapees
- Guntersville woman charged with meth trafficking