The Greater Huntsville Humane Society is hosting its 15th Annual Pet Photo Contest.
The shelter is now taking entries and voting will begin on July 5. According to the shelter, you can enter your pet's photo to be in the 2020 Greater Huntsville Humane Society calendar. The top winners' pets will be featured on an individual month, and the overall winner's pet will be on the front cover of the calendar.
The shelter says owners can also reserve a calendar day for their pet's photo. You just choose a date that's significant for you or your pet, and the pet's photo will be on that day.
To enter the contest, click HERE.
- Bancorp South donates 15,000 pounds of food to Greater Huntsville Humane Society
- Humane society transporting dogs up North
- Aerial photos of Huntsville flooding
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Morgan County Humane Society may be forced to close
- Police release photos of Huntsville burglary suspect
- Huntsville police host awards banquet
- Photos: Celebrate National Pet Day with WAAY 31
- Pet cat dies in Huntsville fire