According to Morning Consult, Alabama's Governor Kay Ivey is considered one of the top most popular republican governors.
The ratings are based off of 326,051 surveys with registered voters across the county. The surveys were conducted through June 30th.
According to this study, Governor Ivey is ranked number three with a 67% approval rating.
This is her third time in a row to be ranked top three. The surveys are done quarterly.
She follows behind Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, and Maryland's Governor Larry Hogan.
- Governor Kay Ivey ranked third most popular governor
- Kay Ivey elected Governor of Alabama
- Governor Kay Ivey issues $5,000 reward in unsolved Rogersville murder
- Read Alabama Governor Kay Ivey's State of the State Address
- Governor Kay Ivey proud of first year accomplishments
- Alabama Governor Kay Ivey to vote Moore despite no reason to disbelieve accusers
- WATCH LIVE: Alabama Governor Kay Ivey issues her first State of the State address
- Alabama Governor Kay Ivey issues state public health emergency because of flu
- Governor Kay Ivey proclaims State of Emergency ahead of Tuesday winter weather
- Gov. Kay Ivey dismisses health record issue