Governor Kay Ivey issued a proclamation offering a $5,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in the unsolved murder of a Rogersville woman.
Connie Ridgeway, 58, was murdered in her home at Meadowland Apartments on October 23, 2015. The proclamation from Ivey states: "every effort should be made to apprehend and convict the perpetrator or perpetrators." Investigators are still working the case and are hopeful the reward will lead to an arrest and conviction.
- Governor Kay Ivey issues $5,000 reward in unsolved Rogersville murder
- Kay Ivey elected Governor of Alabama
- Read: Governor Kay Ivey's Rebuild Alabama bill
- Gov. Kay Ivey dismisses health record issue
- Governor Ivey increases reward in Wellington case
- Governor Kay Ivey ranked third most popular governor
- Read Alabama Governor Kay Ivey's State of the State Address
- Governor Kay Ivey proud of first year accomplishments
- Governor Kay Ivey calls Alabama Legislature into Special Session
- Governor Kay Ivey addresses Alabama's need for more prisons