With primaries around the corner, Governor Kay Ivey is coming to the Rocket City to meet with voters.
She will stop in Huntsville on Monday as part of state wide tour.
She will be encouraging republicans to get out and vote on Tuesday.
Her visit will be at the Signature Flight Support at the Huntsville International Airport at 10 a.m.
The event is open to the public.
- Governor Ivey makes campaign stop in Huntsville
- Governor Ivey to make campaign stop in Huntsville before Tuesday primary
- Questions of ethics raised about Governor Ivey's campaign contributions
- Kay Ivey finishes up campaign stops after voting in Montgomery
- Governor Ivey to sheriffs: stop pocketing jail food profit
- Walt Maddox makes final campaign stop in Huntsville
- Doug Jones announces Huntsville campaign stop Wednesday
- Ivey wins Republican nomination in Governor's race
- Governor Ivey increases reward in Wellington case
- Governor Ivey issues warning of Hurricane Michael