Governor Kay Ivey signed Alabama's medical marijuana bill into law Monday afternoon.
The new law creates a commission to study the effects of medical marijuana. It also allows children with seizures to legally use cannabis oil.
There won't be any changes to medical marijuana laws until after the commission does its research.
- Gov. Ivey signs Alabama medical marijuana bill into law
- Gov. Ivey signs ethics exemption into law
- Will Gov. Kay Ivey sign Alabama’s abortion ban bill?
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signs chemical castration bill
- Alabama AG opposed expected medical marijuana bill
- Medical marijuana bill clears Alabama Senate committee
- Alabama Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- Gov. Ivey: Businesses won't leave Alabama over abortion law
- Gov. Ivey signs legislation expanding Alabama's broadband services
- Alabama Gov. Ivey announces inauguration theme