General Motors announced the recall of 1 million pickup trucks and SUVs because they could temporarily lose control of their power steering. According to AutoBlog, this is for model year 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Suburban and Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon and Yukon XL and Cadillac Escalade. A potential loss in power steering could cause difficulty in steering the vehicle and possibly lead to a crash.
GM will notify owners of the vehicles and make needed repairs free of charge.
- General Motors recalls 1 million Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac trucks, SUVs for steering problem
- Ford recalls 1.4 million cars because steering wheel can come off
- Ram trucks recalled to fix problem with gear shifters
- 1.4 million Ram pickups recalled for tailgate problems
- Fiat Chrysler recalls vans, SUV's to fix brakes
- Government investigating failing windshield wipers in 1.7 million SUVs
- Fiat Chrysler recalls minivans for engine stalling problem
- Ford recalls 2M pickup trucks; seat belts can cause fires
- Mercedes unveils its electric SUV
- 6.5 million pounds of beef recalled due to salmonella outbreak