General Motors announced the recall of 1 million pickup trucks and SUVs because they could temporarily lose control of their power steering. According to AutoBlog, this is for model year 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Suburban and Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon and Yukon XL and Cadillac Escalade. A potential loss in power steering could cause difficulty in steering the vehicle and possibly lead to a crash.
GM will notify owners of the vehicles and make needed repairs free of charge.
- General Motors recalls 1 million Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac trucks, SUVs for steering problem
- 882,000 Ram trucks recalled for potential steering, brake pedal issues
- Toyota recalls pickups, SUVs to fix air bag, brake problems
- UAW calls for strike against General Motors
- Ram trucks recalled to fix problem with gear shifters
- Ford recalls 1.4 million cars because steering wheel can come off
- Fiat Chrysler recalls pickups; power steering can fail
- 1.4 million Ram pickups recalled for tailgate problems
- Athens Police investigate burglary at Jimmy Smith Buick GMC
- Fiat Chrysler recalls vans, SUV's to fix brakes