Instant Admission Day allows prospective students to arrive on campus, apply for admission, and get accepted all in one day.
Calhoun is hosting the special event on both of its campuses for prospective students interested in enrolling for the upcoming fall semester.
The event is for students who have graduated high school or obtained their GED.
During their visit, students and parents will have the chance to meet college advisers, apply for admission, schedule or take placement exams, and register for their fall semester classes.
Instant Admissions Day is happening on the Decatur Campus, located at 6250 Highway 31 North, in the Wallace Building and on the Huntsville Campus, located at 102 Wynn Drive NW, in the Grand Foyer.
The event is from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at both locations.
Prospective students should bring a photo ID, 2016 tax return (if applying for federal student aid), and ACT scores if taken in the last three years.
For more information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at http://calhoun.edu/instantadmission.
- Gain instant admission to Calhoun Community College this week
- Calhoun Community College to host Instant Admission Day
- Calhoun Community College president leaving
- Calhoun Community College offers new computer course
- Professional musician teaching at Calhoun Community College
- Calhoun Community College receives $280,000 Grant for interactive training plant
- Calhoun Community College students refurbish lunar rover replica
- Calhoun Community College fire damages part of the welding shop
- Calhoun Community College student spills acid on self
- Congressman Mo Brooks to visit Calhoun Community College