The Madison County court issued a gag order Monday morning that prohibits law enforcement and attorneys on both sides from making any written or oral statements in the case of William Darby.
The order says the only exceptions are for scheduling and the nature of the trial.
Darby was charged with murder of Jeffery Parker on Friday after the grand jury reviewed the fatal suicidal call in April. He is currently out of jail on bond, and his trial is set to begin on October 29.
- Gag order issued for Huntsville officer's murder trial
- Huntsville Police issue two murder warrants
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Peter Capote Murder Trial Starts
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: Pharmacist Gag Clauses
- Convicted Huntsville murderer's appeal denied
- Huntsville march to address issues facing women
- District Attorney files order to not proceed in Huntsville murder case
- Trial to begin in Decatur murder case