We have seen sunny skies and chilly temperatures all day Sunday. We will continue to see the cold as we go into the overnight. This means as we continue to cool down early Monday morning, temperatures will go into the mid 30s.
A frost advisory has been issued for Monday from 3 a.m. to 8 a.m.
We have a set-up to see patchy frost in places and that will be harmful to sensitive outdoor vegetation. Be sure to protect your plants before you go to sleep Sunday night.
Temperatures warm back into the 60s Monday afternoon.
- A frost advisory has been issued for Monday morning
- Frost Advisory tonight, staying sunny Sunday
- Heat advisory issued for Shoals counties
- Heat Advisory issued for Tuesday Afternoon
- Heat Advisory issued for the Tennessee Valley
- Noise advisory issued for Redstone Arsenal nighttime helicopter operations
- Colbert County issues travel advisory for all roads
- Wind Advisory issued for the Tennessee Valley Thursday
- Heat Advisory for most of the Valley Monday
- Heat Advisory Through Saturday