WAAY 31’s Dan Shaffer recently got a rare look inside the Jack Daniel Cooperage in Trinity.
Join us Friday at 6 to learn how what happens there plays a “magical” role in how the whiskey looks and tastes and meet some of your neighbors who are responsible for it.
- Friday at 6: You’re tasting North Alabama when you sip Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- Jack Daniel's Cooperage in North Alabama produces key ingredient for Tennessee whiskey: Barrels
- Whiskey Barrel Tax Exemption Passes
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- Sparkman Indoor Percussion, or SIP, finished 4th overall and 1st in the Percussion Scholastic Open Classification
- Tamiflu concerns in North Alabama
- Rain impacts north Alabama crops
- North Alabama overnight snow showers
- Wheelchair-bound woman car jacked in Tennessee
- No accounting for these tastes: Artificial flavors a mystery