Chicken Salad Chick is opening its Madison location Tuesday, and the company is giving away several items to some of its first customers.
The first customer will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year, while the next 99 guests will receive the same item per month for an entire year. The winners of this promotion will need to download the restaurant's "Craving Credits" application to qualify and be at least 16 years of age.
Chicken Salad Chick will provide various freebies through December 23 as well. Wednesday they will provide tumblers to the first 50 guests, while Thursday's first 50 guests will receive a free scoop of its Classic Carol chicken salad. The first 50 to arrive Friday will receive a large cooler, and Saturday's first 50 guests will get a blanket.
Company leaders say this is the 79th Chicken Salad Chick to open, and the Auburn-based restaurant says this is its second in the Huntsville area. The restaurant chain says it plans to open additional Alabama restaurants in the future.
The restaurant's Madison hours are Monday - Saturday from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. It is located at 7709 U.S. Highway 72.
- Free giveaways planned as Chicken Salad Chick opens Madison location
- Multi-state salmonella outbreak tied to chicken salad
- Locations for school supply drives and giveaways
- Second Chick-fil-A opening in Decatur
- Outback Steakhouse opening Florence location
- Champy’s World Famous Fried Chicken to open in Madison in Spring 2019
- Dollar General having free giveaways at new Lacey's Spring store
- Frozen chicken recall alert
- Perdue recalling chicken nuggets
- Photo of prayer at Madison Chick-fil-A lights up the web