The free financial aid workshop is August 2nd from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. in room 111 of Building 127 on the Shoals Campus.
The workshop is for anyone who is applying for college financial aid, especially those who want to start taking classes this fall.
Participants should bring a copy of their completed 2016 Federal Income Tax paperwork and their W-2 tax forms.
Representatives from the Northwest-Shoals Community College financial aid office will be there to help students apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), provide information on the different types of financial assistance, and guide potential students toward enrolling for the fall semester.
If you have additional questions, you're asked to contact the Northwest-Shoals Community College Financial Aid Office on the Shoals Campus at 256-331-5417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free financial aid workshop at NW-SCC
- Free small business workshop in Huntsville
- Trump approves financial aid for Hawaii lava damage
- Free workshop teaches Jackson County businesses digital skills
- UPDATED: NWS confirms 6 tornadoes
- Men charged with trafficking meth through NW Alabama
- Colbert County Animal Shelter faces financial struggles
- Second man seems to be free of AIDS virus after transplant
- Build-a-Bear Workshop holding "Pay Your Age Day"
- Google to offer digital skills workshops in 3 Alabama cities