The Marshall County Health Department will begin testing for coronavirus on Tuesday, April 7.
The department is located at 150 Judy Smith Drive in Guntersville.
Testing will be from 1 to 3:30 p.m. April 7, April 9, April 14 and April 16.
Testing is for those age 19 and up.
There is no charge.
To be tested, you must be symptomatic – fever, cough, or shortness of breath PLUS
● Be age 65 or older or
● Be a health care worker or
● Have a condition that places you at higher risk, such as chronic lung disease, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, chronic renal disease, being immunocompromised, neurologic/neurodevelopmental/intellectual disability, being pregnant or having some other chronic disease.
If you need to go:
● Call for appointment: 256-582-3656
● Referral from physician is recommended
● Please remain in your car when you arrive