The Franklin County, Lawrence County and Fayetteville City school systems have joined other school systems in closing effective Tuesday, in advance of mandatory shutdowns ordered by state officials as a means to combat the spread of coronavirus.
Coronavirus impacts continue to grow
Posted: Mar 16, 2020 5:40 PM
Updated: Mar 16, 2020 5:54 PM
- Franklin, Lawrence counties, Fayetteville City schools closed Tuesday, ahead of coronavirus shutdown
- Fayetteville City Schools confirms additional coronavirus cases
- Flash Flooding in Franklin & Lawrence Counties
- Fayetteville City Schools confirms coronavirus cases at three schools
- Fayetteville City School district states how they compete with coronavirus
- Fayetteville City Schools confirms six new coronavirus cases
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued for Colbert, Franklin, Lawrence counties
Scroll for more content...