NEW YORK (AP) - A wire fox terrier called King has become America's top dog.
King was chosen best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
Wire fox terriers have won 15 times at the nation's most prestigious pooch pageant, far more than any other breed.
A Havanese named Bono came in second among the more than 2,800 dogs who entered.
Also in the final ring were Bean the popular Sussex spaniel, Burns the crowd-pleasing longhaired dachshund, Wilma the boxer and Baby Lars the bouviers des Flandres.
- Fox terrier wins at Westminster
- Westminster Christian moving on
- Westminster Christian wins big over Phil Campbell
- Veterans visit Westminster Christian Academy
- Westminster Christian's Michael Parker signs with Alabama
- Westminster Christian Academy coach talks playoffs
- Westminster Christian Academy putting on football camp
- A bond bigger than basketball at Westminster Christian
- Westminster Christian Academy football forming future football players
- Westminster Christian football seniors bond with Bible study