Four people were burned on Butter and Egg Road in Hazel Green Monday night just before 10 p.m., according to Don Webster with Huntsville Emergency Medical Services.
Webster said it appeared there was a bonfire that flared up when a liquid substance was poured on it.
Two people were airlifted to Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville with serious burns. Two were taken to Huntsville Hospital with injuries that were not life threatening.
Bobo and Toney Volunteer Fire Departments responded.
- Four people injured in Hazel Green fire
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Traffic alert: Hazel Green house on fire
- Crews battle overnight Hazel Green house fire
- Hazel Green Elementary bus fire under investigation
- House destroyed in fire in Hazel Green
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash