Four men are facing charges for a shooting Saturday night at a Scottsboro boat ramp.
Derek Andre Hyatt, 18, of Scottsboro; Seth Alexander Chapman, 18, of Scottsboro; Caleb Brock Hedger, 19, of Dutton; and Ethan Cole Talley, 19, of Scottsboro were all booked into the Jackson County Jail around 8 a.m. Sunday morning. Each man was charged with one count of shooting into an occupied vehicle. Two juveniles also were taken into custody.
Scottsboro police said they received a call about shots fired in the 3400 block of Clemons Road around 9 p.m. Saturday. When they arrived, police said they stopped two vehicles leaving the area.
Police said they determined several people met at the boat ramp at the end of Clemons Road, and there was a fight that led to multiple shots being fired. Several firearms were recovered, police said.
Bonds for the men had not been set as of Monday morning. The two juveniles were transferred to a juvenile detention facility.
- Six arrested for shooting into vehicle in Scottsboro
- Woman arrested in Scottsboro hotel
- Scottsboro judge submits resignation
- Earthquake reported near Scottsboro
- Scottsboro woman charged in Sunday afternoon shooting
- Two arrested on drug charges in Scottsboro
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Man wanted in Nashville purse snatching arrested in Scottsboro
- UPDATE: Scottsboro man arrested on child porn charges
- Accused Lawrenceburg baby rapist arrested and jailed in Scottsboro