Allison Hu, Conner Morgan, Jack Smalligan and Kevin Yang each recieved a perfect score on the ACT last month.
Becky Balentine, Grissom High School principal, said "Allison, Jack, Conner and Kevin are examples of the academic excellence we see at Grissom."
"Our teachers have done a very good job at preparing us for college, for school and beyond," said Hu.
It is rare for a student to score a perfect score on the ACT. On average, more than two million students take the ACT each year. Fewer than 2,900 students are able to earn a perfect score.
- Four Grissom High students received a 36 on the ACT
- Goodbye Grissom, Hello library
- Parents of Grissom High School students want change
- Grissom High School student selected as 2019 U.S. Presidential Scholar
- Grissom High School addresses new security measures
- Old Grissom High School construction starts
- District defends response after Snapchatter threatens Grissom High
- Grissom High School ROTC cadet honored for saving man's life
- First responders train for active shooter situations at Grissom High
- 'Dude, you made a 36!:' Huntsville student scores a perfect score on ACT