Four Buckhorn softball players put pen to paper on Thursday, November 14, 2019, to commit to playing softball at the college level.
Laura Harbin, a first baseman, signed to play at UAB; Kinley Adams, a second baseman, Hannah Carey, a shortstop, and Kaylee Hawkins, a pitcher, all signed to play at Montevallo.
These four are two-time state champions at Buckhorn in 2017 and 2019.
- Four Buckhorn softball stars sign Letters of Intent
- Two Buckhorn baseball players sign Letters of Intent
- Grissom softball player Jasmyne Kirkland signs letter of intent
- Three Ardmore softball players sign their Letters of Intent
- Two Randolph athletes sign Letters of Intent
- Lee High School Basketball star signs letter of intent with Mizzou
- Buckhorn soccer player signs with UAH
- Buckhorn 2019 season preview
- Buckhorn grad leaves Tennessee program
- Hazel Green girl's basketball player Destiny Cross signs Letter of Intent