A Fort Payne woman is facing drug charges after police said they found her with a large amount of methamphetamine.
Morgan Teresa Davis, 44, was pulled over just before 2 a.m. Tuesday for an equipment violation, Fort Payne police said. After they said she gave them permission to search her vehicle, police said they found meth, marijuana, pipes, baggies and other drug paraphernalia.
Davis was charged with intent to distribute meth, second-degree marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia possession.
Her bond was set at $70,000.
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne woman killed in crash
- Fort Payne man charged with arson
- Fort Payne woman arrested, charged for two home invasions
- Fort Payne man arrested after meth, more found in vehicle
- Florida man charged with making threat to Fort Payne school
- Fort Payne man charged with robbing juveniles at gunpoint
- Six arrested on several charges in Fort Payne
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft