A woman was arrested after an investigation by Dekalb County Drug Task Force Agents.
Annetta Dennis, 36, of Fort Payne was charged with Two Felony Warrants for Unlawful Distribution of a Controlled Substance, Possesion of Methamphetamine, Possession of Synthetic Narcotics (Spice), Illegal Possession of Prescription Drug (Calium), and Possesion of Drug Paraphernalia.
According to authorities, they went to serve two felony warrants, but while on scene the investigation revealed methamphetamine, spice, and several items of drug paraphernalia.
Dennis is being held at the Dekalb County Jail.
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Fort Payne woman killed in crash
- Fire near Gametime in Fort Payne under investigation
- Dog found shot dead in Fort Payne
- Dog shot with crossbow in Fort Payne
- Six arrested on several charges in Fort Payne
- Woman arrested, officer hurt after chase that started in Fort Payne
- Fort Payne dogs are being shot with crossbow